Cbn Recruitment; Are you seeking for a job in Cbn Nigeria? If yes, here is the procedure on how to get CBN job which might be what you have been searching for.
NB: In every year, CBN opens the application form for new vacancies. But currently is not yet out and this is why we did not say that you can get the job now and no form for application is being published.
Firstly, let get to know on how to apply for the CBN job in Nigeria.
These are first things you need to know….
General Requirements for CBN Job Recruitment
This below lists are things one need in the process of applying or seeking for CBN job that you most acquired.
- The candidates applying for the position must have WAEC or NECO obtain at one sitting with credit in not less than five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2020
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to apply for cbn recruitment in Nigeria in 2020
As we mentioned earlier, that applying for a CBN recruitment job is currently not yet out, so you need to exercise patient as the processes and the application form has not yet been open but we will sure make sure you guys get notified when this comes up.
Send an email to Ajanasimon@yahoo.com for more inquiries.
You have to kindly note that, The 2020 CBN Recruitment Closing Date Has Not Been Specified as of the time we published this recruitment form guide as we stated earlier.
2020 application form is not yet out please beware.
Interested applicants for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment exercise, should visit the official recruitment Portal https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp to get started.
Method of Application
CBN recruitment Application Procedure
- Applicants should upload their letteres of application.resume/CV and credentials Via the link above and indicate clearly the positions applied for and preferred location
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word of PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size
- Your CV/Resume should be in microsoft word or PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size. Please scan.
- All your credentials to a singlr PDF file for upload. The PDF file containing all your credentails not not exceed 2MB.
- Kinfly avoid multipole submissions as duplicate entries will be disqualified
- For further information Please call 07002255226
CBN Recruitment Qualifications
Applicants must meet up with the Qualification listed on each of the avialble jobs above.
Applicants with basic computer skills will also be an added advantage.
Applicants must have passed in his/her SSCE/WASC result with CREDIT in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have good communication skills.
- Applicants must possess NECO/NCE/GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at ONE sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants should be aware that appointments into the Central Bank of Nigeria are based on transparency and open selection process
- Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment process is transparent and open, employment is based on merit.
- Equal employment opportunities, credibility, merit, fairness, and optimization is rights to all candidates
Wrapping up on CBN recruitment
Apply for CBN Jobs Here! You should note that CBN application is free of charge.